M Tech (Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering)
- To impart concepts of structural engineering through the use of analytical techniques, experiments, computer simulation methods, and other modern engineering tools for the analysis and design of variety of civil engineering structures and their components, effectively.
- To disseminate the recent developments in earthquake engineering field by educating the students using updated code provisions.
- To inculcate habit of critical thinking in analyzing a complex problem for earthquake loading in structural engineering field.
- To develop skills for communicating structural designs effectively in written, graphical, and oral form.
- To build Student’s capacity in up-coming areas of research in earthquake engineering